- 1. We will clearly define the policy of customer-driven operations, develop our own quality management, and continue tireless efforts for improving quality, thereby aiming to be the company that is trusted by investors, customers and society in general.
- 2. We will observe various laws and regulations that are related to our business activities, promote the recycling business of iodine to effectively utilize natural resources, and contribute to various fields of society, while having the viewpoint of environmental preservation.
- 3. To promote the activities of the quality management system, we will define the quality objectives, review the objectives according to the evaluation of the achievement level thereof, continuously improve them through internal audits, and provide quality products that satisfy the customers' requirements at fair prices in a stable way.
- 4. We will disseminate and understand the quality policy among all employees through education, training, internal notices, etc., continuously improve the quality management system through communication, thereby striving for the rewarding and cheerful workplace.
- 5. We will continuously make tireless efforts regarding R&D activities so that we can deal with changes in the corporate environment, review the quality policy as required and develop the better quality management system.
We executed the assessment and registration of ISO 9001 in 1996 and enhance the quality management system across the organization, thereby working hard on manufacturing products that can meet the customer satisfaction.
GODO SHIGEN recognize that maintaining and improving the enriched global environment is an important issue that is common to humankind, bring harmony with local communities through the environment preservation activities, and execute business activities where the preservation of global environment is taken into consideration.
Environmental Activities Guidelines
- 1. We will establish the environmental management system and continuously improve the system.
- 2. We will observe the environment-related laws, regulations, agreements, voluntary standards, and other requirements with which the company agrees.
- 3. Among the items affecting the environment that are related to the activities, products or services of the company, we will pick up and work on the following items as the priority subjects.
- (1) To prevent global warming, we will promote energy saving activities, work on reduction in consumption of electric power, etc.
- (2) We will promote natural resources saving activities.
- (3) We will promote reduction and recycling on iodine of wastes.
- (4) We will implement the control and reduction of chemical substances that have a harmful influence on the environment.
- 4. To achieve the policy, we will stipulate the environmental objectives and targets and work on environmental preservation activities. In addition, we will review the environmental objectives and targets on a regular basis.
- 5. We will disclose the environment policy both inside and outside the company and enhance the environmental preservation activities through the environmental education and other programs that are provided to all employees.
Consideration for safty measures and Environment
- Security measures according to the system of self-responsibility based on the spirit of laws and regulations related to security
- Safe design and maintenance services of equipment
- Activities of Committee on Environment in Keiyo Natural Gas Conference
- Reduction in emission of gas including methane and CO2 that affect the global environment